Private Horsemanship Therapy
Private Horsemanship Therapy - For Non- Profits like Behavioral Health, Youth at Risk, Veterans as well as for profit Riding Teams/Clubs, Sport Competitors.
- Horse Safety
- HDET Trainers cover all the perimeters of equine safety and maintaining confidence on the ground with horses including approaching, handling, leading, tying, bridling, saddling and grooming.
- Breathing and Horse Massage
- HDET breathing techniques provide calming effects for both horse and rider.
- Dance & Drum Grounding
- Pre-Ride Traditional Indigenous Pueblo “round dance” before working with the horses, allows for grounding and settlement of energies before mounting a horse. Our horse dance songs are native to New Mexico.
- Round Pen Lessons
- HDET Facilitators teach how to stop, walk, and turn a horse with natural horsemanship while inside a round pen.
- Horseback Meditation
- HDET staff lead riders on horses while providing visualizatioin and breathing techniques for grounding and how to deal with anxiety.
- Arena Riding
- Once riders have learned basic natural horsemanship technique, riders are allowed to ride around in the arena practicing their natural horsemanship techniques with horse walkers supervising their safety.
- Trail Riding
- HDET facilitators and horse walkers supervise trail rides once riders feel confident and comfortable after experiencing round pen and arena techniques.